Prior to filling out the application for adoption below, please read the following carefully. Failure to do so may result in your application being rejected.
1. Completion of this application does NOT guarantee your approval for the adoption of this pet. Res Q Angels is dedicated to placing our furry friends in the best homes possible and several applications may be received on any one animal. Your references may be contacted so we may ensure the best adoption decision is made for you as the potential adopting individual/family and the pet.
2. You will be contacted within 4 business days once we receive your application, but we try to contact you within 24 hours. Please understand we may receive many applications each day and get through as many as we can. Thank you for your patience!
3. Make sure you are committed to adopting the animal before applying. Please do NOT fill out an application if you are not SERIOUS about adopting a dog.
4. We adopt dogs out to anywhere in the US and Canada. You must be willing to travel to Yakima to pick up your new family member. If you would like to meet one of our dogs, you must first submit an application and have it approved. We do not have a facility; all of our dogs are in Foster Homes.
5. Once you are approved for adoption, and you agree to adopt, you must pick up or have a meet and greet by the following Sunday. We have limited space in our foster homes; picking up your new family member quickly allows another dog to be rescued. (We understand you will want to meet your dog before saying a firm "YES", the meet and greet/adoption needs to happen within 7 days of approval)
6.Important Health and temperament notice: We make no explicit or implicit guarantees in reference to the health and/or temperament of the dog. The dog is adopted “as is” and the adopter assumes all responsibility for the treatment of any and all existing conditions or any other conditions of physical or temperament changes that may occur. Res Q Angels will provide the dog with the basic vaccines before adoption if the age and current health of the dog permits. While Res Q Angels makes every effort to place only healthy animals, we cannot guarantee the health of any animal and shall not be held responsible for any medical expenses which may be incurred, hereby expressly excluding any implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, including, without limitation, any warranties regarding health, temperament or whether the animal is housebroken.
If you have been approved for an adoption and you would like to pay prior to picking up your new family member, OR you have been instructed to place a down payment to hold your dog, please click on the button below.